1. The style of writing is determined by the Editorial Team
2. The accepted manuscript are research result, field researches or literature researches that discuss religion and society, which related to religion values that contributing Indonesia's development.
3. The manuscript is written in Indonesia or English.
4. The manuscript is never been published in printed, in online media, or other media yet.
5. The manuscript has to be typed in 5,000 - 8,000 words, 1,5 space on A4-sized paper with a top margin of 4 cm, left 4 cm, right 3 cm, and bottom 3 cm. Please download the Manuscript Template.
6. All mentioned references (endnotes and footnotes) should be written using TURABIAN style.
7. The manuscript must be covered by ABSTRAK (Indonesian), and ABSTRACT (English) in 100-150 words, and at least 4 keywords
8. The manuscript has to be submitted by creating user account as an author
9. Submit Statement of Ethics as supplementary files with manuscript submission